K-Trecious Botanical Beverage Mix Blackcurrant With Spirulina offers a balanced meal to adults and children as well as an energy booster that helps to provide athletes with energy and stamina. It can also help to cleanse our body’s internal organs and boosts our immune system.
K-Trecious Botanical Beverage Mix Blackcurrant With Spirulina is an amazing supplement for health, energy and vitality as spirulina contains at least 12 vitamins, 11 minerals, 4 important pigments, 14 essential and non-essential fatty acids and 18 essential and non-essential amino acids.
Why choose spirulina?
- Spirulina has an amazing high nutritional profile.
- Spirulina is a rich source of enzymes and is the best whole-food source of Gamma Linelonic Acid (GLA). GLA is known to stimulate growth, act as anti-inflammatory and alleviate arthritic symptoms.
- Spirulina is the richest whole food source of protein, containing up to 70% of the nutrient as compared to eggs (12%), soybeans (35%), beef (17%), dried skim milk (35%), peanuts (25%), grains (8-14%) and whole milk (3%).
- Spirulina is rich in beta carotene. Its beta carotene is 10 times higher than that of a carrot. Beta carotene has anti-oxidant properties and plays a role in preventing heart disease and cancer.
- Spirulina contains a whole spectrum of natural mixed carotene and xanthophylls phyto-pigments. Spirulina’s pigments include chlorophyll, carotenoids, phycocyanin and superoxide dismutase, while calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, mangananese, zinc, selenium, copper and chromium constitute its minerals content.
- K-Trecious Botanical Beverage Mix Blackcurrant With Spirulina is an effective energy booster and an ideal food supplement for people of all ages and lifestyles. It also cleanses our body’s internal organs and boosts our immune system.
- K-Trecious Botanical Beverage Mix Blackcurrant With Spirulina is derived from pure and natural spirulina. The spirulina is ecologically cultivated in the world’s largest spirulina farm in California, USA. The scientifically controlled cultivation spirulina is free from pesticides, herbicides and other impurity